Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NBA 2K Photo-Shoot





I always wondered if NBA players played themselves in NBA 2K. I play with the Nets and Joe Johnson's playing style in the game is pretty accurate besides the dunks. Of course Johnson thinks his virtual self can be tweaked a bit but I would too. After a Sunday night win in Phoenix, the Nets players participated in player rendering which is basically creating an image from reality to the computer. This was for the upcoming version of the game next season and Joe Johnson was interviewed. Come to find out he is an avid basketball gamer and has played them since the original, "double dribble".


On the Experience 
" I'm a big Game Fanatic, so for me to come in here and get a chance  to take snapshots and to be videotaped, it's more realistic and I thought it was fun. "

On NBA 2K
" NBA 2K is all i play. I have a current season with the Nets and have won two championships. I'm now in the third season." 

Hopefully the Nets can win at least one championship in the upcoming years. See the interview here on Joe Johnson and the upcoming edition. Here is the photo-shoot.





Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous to others when discussing your opinions. Swearing will not be tolerated.

 
Site Meter