Thursday, November 6, 2014

Prokhorov Tells Adam Silver He Will "Maintain Control of Nets"



With speculation of Mikhail Prokhorov possibly wanting to sell the Nets spreading like wildfire, Prokhorov assured NBA Commissioner Adam Silver that he has every intention of remaining the owner of the Brooklyn Nets.


Prokhorov told Silver of his intentions at City Harvest, an NBA Cares event that is correlated with the NBA's All-Star Festivities coming to New York City.

Nets fans can breathe yet another sigh of relief, as it looks like their deep-pocketed owner is here to stay. He also voiced his intentions on Monday, when he told reporters:
"My position is that I will not give up control of the team. But you know I am quite happy when somebody sends me a nice offer without taking my controlling interest. I think for the time being nothing is imminent but still I think it is not bad just to listen ... I will not give up control of the team."
So it looks like the Russian Billionaire owner isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Source: NetsDaily
 
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous to others when discussing your opinions. Swearing will not be tolerated.

 
Site Meter